- We ship free of charge to Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Poland, Sweden, Luxembourg, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic.
Deliveries to the UK cost a flat rate of 49€ due to customs clearance and additional charges incurred on shipping.
Shipping to non-EU countries is always DDP, this means we pay all taxes fees import duties. There are no hidden costs.
- Deliveries to Portugal are charged at a flat rate of 30€.
- If you need delivery to another country, just contact our support and we will find a shipping solution for your country.
- Delivery is usually made by GLS, but we reserve the right to use another shipping company in individual cases. Through Corona we have seen that some areas were suddenly not fully covered by each shipping service. To avoid delays, we also ship our packages with DPD DHL or UPS.
- The parcel delivery time varies between 2 and 8 days depending on the country. The shipment usually takes place within 7 working days after receipt of payment.
The shipping costs can only be calculated once the item is in the basket.