With SaintBaby you have the freedom to choose for yourself. You can choose between 2in1 without infant carrier, 3in1 with infant carrier and 4in1 with infant carrier and Isofix base. With us, the pram adapts to your needs. You don't have to buy anything you don't need with our prams. The modular prams are the most common design. The interchangeable attachments make the pushchair particularly light and the swivelling tyres provide the necessary manoeuvrability. Our advisors will help you find the right pram 365 days a year and answer all your technical questions before you buy.
Flexible strollers - advantages at a glance
Modular strollers usually have a removable seat unit or a baby tray that can be used as a standalone stroller element or as a baby seat, for the car. Also, modular strollers usually have more storage options and features than standard strollers, making them perfect for families who travel a lot.
If you're looking for a stroller that can do it all, a modular stroller is a great choice.
What are important features of a modular stroller?
Different attachments that meet all your needs
A modular stroller is a practical, space-saving combination stroller that combines different types of strollers. The modular stroller sets consist of a combination of several elements:
- The base: the stroller frame + wheels.
- The carrycot/crib
- The infant carrier/car seat with or without ISOFIX
- The seat unit/stroller attachment
In addition to the various attachments, there are other functions and features that make the modular set a practical companion.
A modular stroller is a specially designed stroller designed to carry children safely and comfortably:
- Combination strollers are usually equipped with 5-point restraint straps that keep the child securely in the seat.
- In addition, most models have a hand brake and a safety bar that prevents the child from sliding out of the seat.
- The backrest is usually adjustable, so that the seat unit can be adapted to the size of the child.
- Many strollers are also designed to save space and fold easily, making them ideal for travel. The folding size of many models is very small, so the stroller easily fits in the trunk of a car.
- The tires on most strollers have suspension to compensate for jerks and shocks, providing a smoother ride.
- A diaper bag and a large storage basket, in which you will find plenty of storage space for all the essentials you and your child need for an outing.
- In addition, most modular strollers have a sun canopy, with UV protection, which is perfect for days when you want to protect your baby from the sun's rays.
- Finally, most modular strollers have an adjustable push bar, so you can adjust the height of the stroller to suit your needs.
Where do you want to primarily use your stroller?
Before you decide on a stroller, you should be clear about where and, more importantly, what kind of terrain you want to travel with your children:
Do they like jogging off-road or walking in the forest, on meadows and on uneven paths?- Then a combi stroller is suitable, which is suitable for off-road use and in the best case has large tires with air chamber cushioning.
Or are you more likely to be out and about in the city, in the park and on paved surfaces?- Then it could be of great advantage to have swivel wheels on your stroller to be especially agile and maneuverable. Most modular strollers are equipped with swivel wheels.
Unique design options
With our products, you have the choice of what you would like to have included:
Customizable strollers for your needs
Almost all combination strollers in our online store offer parents the option to buy the item with or without a car seat and with or without ISOFIX. Choose for yourself what is important for you and your children. Stroller seat and carrycot are included with each model.
Individual strollers in great designs
In addition to the different elements, you can look at offers in different colors and with different patterns in the store. There are classic strollers in one or two colors, different fabrics and patterns. Whether gold, blue or pink, with beautiful polka dots, floral and animal patterns, you will definitely find a design and style that suits you.
Which stroller can be made quite small?
One of the great advantages of modular strollers is the small folding size. This flexible stroller is designed to fold easily and quickly. The thoughtful and space-saving design makes the stroller ideal to be able to transport in the car or on the train.
So you can take your own stroller with you on vacation. The practical handles on the stroller make it easy to transport when folded, so you can carry it comfortably in the trunk or on the train.
Modular strollers are becoming increasingly popular due to their many advantages. They are safe, comfortable and easy to use, making them the ideal choice for parents who want the best for their children. Discover our wide selection of premium products at a great price!
When to switch from stroller to baby carriage?
Customizable strollers, such as this practical category of modular strollers is very practical and known for growing with your children. The different attachments are designed for different stages.
The bassinet, which can also be used as a carrycot, will serve you well, especially in the first six months after birth. It is suitable for giving your baby a comfortable and safe lying position while you go for a walk together.
At some point, when your toddler is old enough to hold his head independently and can sit on his own, it's time for the buggy. Buggies consist of the base of the stroller and a seat unit. Now your child can discover the world from a different angle!